Coronavirus and Procedures Message
Greetings to you from Dr. Shute and Associates:
These are certainly unique times that all people around the globe are experiencing. In light of the Coronavirus our common goal is to reduce the transmission curve. This is done in part through social distancing and reducing contact with others. Accordingly our office will be providing your care through telepractice technology that will utilize your SmartPhone, tablet, laptop, or computer platform. Existing patients will receive communication from me and, with a sign-in URL, we will be able to connect through encrypted and confidential audio-visual means. You will simply click on the hyperlink given to you shortly before our designated therapy time. Treatments until further word will be conducted in this way. Do call, text or email me with any questions. Physician referrals may be faxed as usual. Thank you as we proceed with care.
Office: 509 448-5970 Text: 509 939-6368 Fax: 855 640-5074 Email: bshute@InlandSpeechPathology.com
Be Well, Stay Well. Thank you.
My name is Dr. Brian Shute, Ph.D., CCC, LMT and I offer over 34 years of experience in our community. And within this time comes decades of continuing education in Speech-Language Pathology, Cognitive-Communicative Disorders, Teaching, and the Healing Arts and Sciences. I am a lifelong learner and I bring traditional, contemporary, and holistic skills to the therapy tables. I am licensed to evaluate and treat patients in Washington, California, and Colorado, and I am a Nationally Board Certified Teacher in the area of Exceptional Needs. Your care is often a team effort and I work with many specialists. Whether or not it is ASHA Board Certified Speech-Language Pathology Services, Medical/Wellness Myotherapy, Irlen Screening, Consulting, or Artificial Larynx Devices — I stand ready to build a professional relationship with you. Many of our patients are:
- People suffering the aftermath of brain injuries including traumatic injuries, stroke, aphasia
- People with decreased memory, attention, organization, sensory overload, and other cognitive difficulties
- People with voice problems, paradoxical vocal fold movement, and laryngectomees
- People who stutter, clutter, or have other speaking rate troubles
- Legal and Insurance Professionals for Forensic Speech-Language-Cognitive matters
- People suffering from mandibular pain, TMJD, whiplash, muscular tension headache
- People with back-neck pain/stiffness, plantar fasciitis and other soft tissue problems
- People needing Myotherapy or Energy Work for wellness, anxiety, and PTSD
I invite you to call today to schedule a free telephone consultation, (509) 448-5970. If you are unable to speak or voice feel free to email. Scenically nestled and close-in to South Spokane we offer evaluation/therapy services for a variety of adult/pediatric communication, cognitive-communication, swallowing, and therapeutic massage needs. Therapies for: